Clean Septic Pumping Pricing:
North of I-90 & or East of Bellevue
Septic Pumping $450.00
South King County
Septic Pumping $410.00
Septic Pumping $400.00 – An additional charge of $25.00 will be added for the county required pump report fee.
- An additional charge of $25.00 will be added for the county required
pump report fee.
- Gig Harbor and east and south of Eatonville pumping charges are
$410+ county pump report fee
- Gravity System O&M inspection $100.00
- Pressure/Pump Systems O&M Inspections $185
- Pierce County RSS filing is available upon request.
Septic Pumping $385.00 - An additional charge of $20.00 will be added
for the county pump report fee.
Gravity O&M Inspection w/ Pumping no charge -Pressure/Pump Systems
Inspections w/ Pumping $100.00
Labor & Additional Charges
• Locating/Uncovering Minimum charge $25.00/ Lid, D-Box or pressure drain
field pipe ends.
• Digging charges are $50.00/ foot of depth /lid.
• Pumping charges are single tanks up to 1200 gallons. Above 1200
gallons and or additional tanks serviced (when additional tanks are in same
location without moving truck) will be charged an additional
• Exceptionally difficult pumps such as tanks extra thick due to lack of
maintenance or excessive hills or other obstacles causing extra time will be charged an
additional fee due to extra time needed.
• Island service will result in ferry charges being added. Multiple island
customers will share ferry fee. (Anderson Island only)
• Outlet filter cleaning no charge.
• Saturday special appointment
service charge is $100.00 additional charge
• Unscheduled emergency out of route service $150.00 additional charge
• Add $125.00 to
all inspections when pumping service is not needed.
• Limited access fee
of $25.00 to $100.00, such as under mobile homes or decks etc.
stop charge is $125.00
Cash, Check, and Credit Cards
Credit card fee of 3.25% added to credit card charges